California Dairies, Inc. Expands Product Portfolio
August 21, 2015
VISALIA, Calif. — Building upon its successful dairy ingredients business, California Dairies, Inc. (CDI) has diversified its powdered milk offerings to include high protein powders – milk protein concentrates (MPC) and milk protein isolates (MPI). The addition of these new products demonstrates CDI’s vision to become the leading source of dairy nutrition for a healthy world.
MPC and MPI are high-value milk powders used in high protein drinks and bars as well as infant products, yogurts and cheeses. The production of MPC and MPI is a natural extension of CDI’s powdered milk portfolio and meets the needs of its customers for highly functional milk powders.
“The driving force of CDI’s strategic plan is to profitably market member-owners’ milk through product innovation and an expanding product portfolio. The inclusion of high protein milk powders to our portfolio is yet another example of how CDI executes its strategy and creates value for its memberowners,” said Andrei Mikhalevsky, CDI CEO.
About California Dairies, Inc.
California Dairies, Inc. is the largest member-owned milk marketing and processing cooperative in California producing 43 percent of California’s milk. Co-owned by more than 410 dairy producers who ship 18 billion pounds of Real California Milk annually, California Dairies, Inc. is a manufacturer of quality butter, fluid milk products and milk powders. In addition, California Dairies, Inc. is the home of two leading and well-respected brands of butter – Challenge and Danish Creamery. California Dairies’ quality dairy products are available in all 50 United States and in more than 50 foreign countries.
Recent Press Releases
- California Dairies, Inc. Appoints Brad Anderson as Chief Operating Officer
- California Dairies, Inc., Dairy Farmers of America and Land O’Lakes, Inc. Announce Unified Support of the California Federal Milk Marketing Order
- CALIFORNIA DAIRIES, INC. ANNOUNCES CLOSURE OF ITS LOS BANOS MANUFACTURING FACILITY
- California Dairies, Inc. Appoints Van Kramer as Chief Financial Officer
- Rob Vandenheuvel Joins Senior Management Team at California Dairies, Inc.