Jun 12, 2014
VISALIA, Calif. — At its May board meeting, the California Dairies, Inc. board of directors elected the executive committee officers for the 2014-2015 term. John Azevedo was re-elected to serve another year as chairman of the board. Azevedo has served as chairman since May 2013.
Other directors elected to the executive committee include:
- John Moons, former second vice chairman, will serve as first vice chairman
- John Bidart, former first vice chairman, will serve as second vice chairman
- Edwin Koetsier will join the executive committee as secretary
- BJ Schoneveld will join the executive committee as member-at-large
- Manuel Machado was re-elected as treasurer
- Brian Pacheco was re-elected as member-at-large
Executive committee elections take place each May and officers serve a one-year term.
Recent Press Releases
About California Dairies, Inc.
California Dairies, Inc. is the largest member-owned milk marketing and processing cooperative in California, producing approximately 40 percent of California’s milk. Co-owned by over 300 dairy producers who ship nearly 17 billion pounds of Real California Milk annually, California Dairies, Inc. is a manufacturer of quality butter, fluid milk products and milk powders. In addition, California Dairies, Inc. is the home of two leading and well-respected brands of butter – Challenge and Danish Creamery. California Dairies, Inc.’s quality dairy products are available in all 50 United States and in more than 50 foreign countries.